Keralase is THE NEW therapy for Thinning Hair
A revolutionary new treatment for hair loss, Keralase uses Lutronic Ultra laser and KeraFactor serum, which has proprietary biometric synthetic versions of growth factors and proteins to promote hair growth.
How Is Keralase Treatment Performed?
The way Keralase treatment works is by using the Lutronic Ultra laser to create tiny “microchannels” in the scalp for the KeraFactor serum which is then applied and massaged into the scalp for absorption. This procedure is non-invasive requiring no downtime. This treatment involves no needles and minimal level of pain.
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS OF KERALASE?
Who Can Benefit From Keralase?
- People with androgenic hair loss (male pattern baldness) can benefit from early prevention and treatment of hair loss.
- Female pattern baldness (post-menopausal)
- Keralase™ can help individuals who have hair loss or thinning of the hair due to hormonal, environmental, or physiological factors, like stress.
- This treatment also can be used if you are preparing for a hair transplant or undergoing hair loss treatments like Rogaine, Propecia, PRP, or Laser Therapy.
- The Keralase treatment typically requires six sessions that take approximately 15 to 20 minutes. The treatment sessions will be spaced two weeks apart over twelve weeks.